World-Wide The Leading Specialist
The Natural Granen company was founded in 1936 by the brothers Noël and Robert De Scheemaecker. Today it is still managed by the same family. Since 2003 the management is in the hands of the third generation.
Natural Granen is the only firm specialized exclusively in pigeon food and is managed by genuine pigeon fanciers.
The Natural company exports world-wide to 46 countries and is justifiably considered as the number one specialist in the following fields:
- grain mixtures for racing pigeons
- complementary products for racing pigeons
- pigeon racing equipment
- breeding of racing pigeons - Natural Breeding Station
- publication of pigeon racing magazines and books
- Noël De Scheemaecker (†), one of the two founders, together with the second and third generation.
- From left to right, Stephan, his father Joseph De Scheemaecker and Noël De Scheemaecker.